Golden Archer Award Nominees
The Golden Archer Award 2015 nominees are...
PRIMARY (Students in kindergarten and early grades)
1. The Dark by Lemony Snicket (2013)
2. The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt (2013)
3. Oh, No! by Candace Fleming (2012)
4. Pete the Cat and His Magic Sunglasses by James Dean (2013)
5. That is Not a Good Idea! by Mo Willems (2013)
INTERMEDIATE (Students in middle elementary grades)
1. Big Nate Flips Out by Lincoln Peirce (2013)
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney (2013)
3. I Survived: The Nazi Invasion, 1944 by Lauren Tarshis (2014)
4. Killer Species: Out for Blood by Michael P. Spradlin (2014)
5. Wonder by RJ Palacio (2012)
MIDDLE/JUNIOR HIGH (Students in upper grades, middle school, or junior high school)
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth (2011)
2. The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen (2012)
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (2014)
4. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan (2013)
5. Prisoner B-3087 by Alan Gratz (2013)
The winner will be announced at the annual WEMTA Conference.
Please email questions and suggestions to Golden Archer Committee Chair, Michele Green.
The Golden Archer Award is sponsored by the Wisconsin Educational Media & Technology Association.