Term Length: 2 years
Secretary’s role and responsibilities: The secretary shall be the custodian of the Association’s official records, post all meeting notices and keep the official minutes of all meetings of the Association, the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, and the Permanent Endowment Trust.
- Serve as a member and keep official minutes of the Permanent Endowment Trust Committee.
- Serve as a member of the Governance Committee.
- Distribute copies of the official minutes of meetings in a timely manner.
- Maintain a log of all formal motions available for reference at all meetings.
- Submit a summary of Board actions to the official Association newsletter.
- Upon request, certify the voting privileges and membership status of individuals at any meeting.
- Send appropriate correspondence at the direction of the President, Executive Committee, Board of Directors, or membership.