Recipients of the Special Service Award are individuals or a group of individuals who have made an outstanding specific contribution to WEMTA.
Criteria for Nominations:
- The candidate(s) must have made a special or unusual contribution to WEMTA within the past three years.
- Any WEMTA member may submit a candidate’s name with substantial documentation to the Awards Committee.
Directions for Nominations:
- Complete the online application form and send an email with attachment to Peg Billing by January 15, 2016.
- Write a narrative, not to exceed three (3) pages, that describes the specific contribution made by this individual or group.
- Submit as many documents, testimonials, etc. as are deemed appropriate to support this nomination.
- All documentation must be in PDF format.