The Award of Excellence is given to an individual in recognition for a series of significant contributions to the Association and/or the library, media, or educational technology profession. This award is selectively given with the recipient well known within the association.
Criteria for Nominations
- This award is given to an individual in recognition of an outstanding series of accomplishments.
- The recipient must be a person who has made a significant contribution to the library, media, or educational technology profession and/or the Association and who represents excellence through career achievements.
- Any WEMTA member may submit the candidate's name with substantial documentation to the Awards Committee. Forms for submission should be obtained from the Awards Chair or on WEMTA’s website.
Directions for Nominations:
1. Complete the Award Nominations Form
2. Write a narrative, not to exceed three (3) pages, save it as a PDF file and send to WEMTA Awards Committee.
Please address the following points:
- What is his/her specific contribution(s) to the library, media, or educational technology profession or the Association?
- What other facets of his/her life contribute to this perception of excellence?Submit as many documents, testimonials, etc. as are deemed appropriate to support this nomination.
- All documents must be in PDF format.
Submit the nomination form and narrative by January 13, 2017.