Lifetime Achievement Award nominees have since retired or left the profession. This award includes an Emeritus membership.
Criteria for Nominations
- The candidate must have made a significant contribution to the Association in various capacities such as serving on the Board of Directors or as an officer, doing committee work, serving on task forces as a WEMTA representative, local arrangement work, etc.
Directions for Nominations:
- Fill out the Award Nominations Form
- Submit three (3) letters of support from current WEMTA members.
- Write a short essay that describes the specific contribution made by this individual.
Please do not exceed three (3) pages
- Submit any other documentation that supports your nomination.
Complete the information required in the online application form and send an email with necessary attachments in PDF format by January 13, 2017 to WEMTA Awards Committee.