Lifetime Achievement Award nominees have since retired or left the profession. This award includes an Emeritus membership.
Criteria for Nominations
- All past presidents who were active association members until their retirement will receive Emeritus status upon retirement. In order for a person to receive the Emeritus award, he/she must have retired or left the profession.
- The candidate must have made a significant contribution to the Association in various capacities such as serving on the Board of Directors or as an officer, doing committee work, serving on task forces as a WEMTA representative, local arrangement work, etc.
Directions for Nominations:
- Fill out the Award Nominations Form
- Candidates who are not former presidents must be nominated by petition of twenty-five (25) WEMTA members.
- Write a short essay that describes the specific contribution made by this individual.
Please do not exceed three (3) pages
- Submit any documentation that supports your nomination.
Complete the information required in the online application form and send an email with necessary attachments in PDF format by January15, 2016 to Peg Billing.