Lifetime Achievement Award nominees have since retired or left the profession. This award includes an Emeritus membership.
Criteria for Nominations
- All past presidents who were active association members until their retirement will receive Emeritus status upon retirement. In order for a person to receive the Emeritus award, he/she must have retired or left the profession.
- The candidate must have made a significant contribution to the Association in various capacities such as serving on the Board of Directors or as an officer, doing committee work, serving on task forces as a WEMTA representative, local arrangement work, etc.
Directions for Nominations:
Complete the information required in the online application form and send an email with necessary attachments in PDF format by January15 to Peg Billing.
- Candidates who are not former presidents must be nominated by petition of twenty-five (25) WEMTA members.
- Write a short essay that describes the specific contribution made by this individual.
- Submit any documentation that supports your nomination.